Friday, September 17, 2010

Brand New Blogger Here...

So I have been pondering a blog for quite awhile now and I tend to be much more of a follower when it comes to technology rather than a leader, so when another friend of mine started her own blog page, I told myself, "Ok, it's time". My main reason for me to want to blog is really selfishly for myself. I want to be able to almost treat it as a public diary; to be able to track my children's accomplishments; to be able to remember my favorite things we did in September of 2010; to be able to turn back the pages of my wonderful life and ultimatley remember everything that I take advantage of and forgranted everyday. I invite you to follow my blog posts, I can't promise that it will be the greatest thing you follow, but I bet you, it will be quite entertaining, and hopefully you enjoy reading about our Dimond Dynasty.

1 comment: